Below, you will find the essential terms and conditions that we operate here at the Ullswater Holliday Park. Please contact us for any clarification on any of our terms.
- Charges are for 4-5 persons (holiday homes) & up to 6 people (static caravans) for a full week or short break.
- We require a £100 deposit per week/short break at time of booking – this is non refundable
- Bookings are non-transferable therefore we recommend that you take out some travel insurance of your own. Once a deposit has been paid & booking confirmed, a contract exists & you will be liable for the whole of the hire charge, even if you are prevented from taking your holiday.
- When you reserve your holiday by phone, we will need your initial payment by credit/debit card at the time of booking to secure your holiday.
- The final balance is due 28 days before arrival, if you are booking within 28 days of the holiday start date, the full holiday cost must be paid for by credit/debit card at that time.
- Holiday homes & caravans will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure. Accommodation must be left clean & tidy otherwise a charge will be made; damages & breakages will be charged for.
- We now have a strict NO-SMOKING POLICY in ALL of our Holiday Accommodation.
- The proprietor reserves the right to re-let holiday homes & caravans if not taken by 12 noon the next day – unless previously notified.
- All holiday accommodation is equipped with bed linen however you need to bring your own towels, tea towels & bath mats etc.
- We are a family park. Sorry no single sex parties or young groups are accepted. The Lead Booker must be over 25.
- At certain times in low or mid-season the bar may not be open.
- If the time of arrival is going to be after 5pm please contact the office to let us know.
- ONLY Static caravan 4 accepts dogs – £4.20 per dog per night
- Houses that accept dogs are 4, 6, 7 & 8 – £4.20 per dog per night.
- Extra cars over 2 are £7 per day
- Boat parking £8 per night
- Cots & highchairs are available to hire free of charge
- Washing machine & tumble dryer available on site
- Due to the current pandemic we are not accepting LARGE group bookings of more than two households, in keeping with the current social distancing guidelines. Anyone seen grouping on site will be asked to leave the site and NO REFUNDS will be given.
- We are a family park. Sorry, but NO single sex parties or young groups will be accepted. The lead booker must be over 25.
- No noise after 11.30pm is permitted, persons not abiding by these rules will be asked to leave the site and NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
- Disposable barbecues are accepted as long as they are raised off the grass (as they damage the grass) and must only be fuelled with coal NO wood (wood creates sparks which can lead to fires and damage to other customers’ tents). SO, SORRY NO OPEN FIRES.
- All visitors are requested to book in at reception on arrival where car registration will be required.
- A maximum speed limit of 5mph must be observed at all times. Only holders of a full driving licence shall drive a vehicle on the park.
- Pitch available 12 noon to 12 noon. Please arrive before 9pm unless prior arrangement made. The proprietor reserves the right to re-let pitches if not taken by 12 noon the following day of booking.
- All bookings require a minimum of £50 as a deposit, if the total is below £50 then full payment is required when making your booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable. This guarantees admittance not a particular pitch.
- We do not accept generators on the site.
- No refunds will be given due to poor weather conditions.
- At certain times in low or mid season the bar may not be open.
- Dogs are welcome on site but they MUST be kept under control and on a lead AT ALL TIMES and must be exercised at a dog walk provided on site or off site.
- Please use recycling facilities provided.
- Prices are inclusive of hot water & showers as available
- Liability is not accepted for accidents to clients and their guests, or for the loss or damage to personal property.
- All electric pitches include 10kw of electric per day, additional cards may be purchased at reception.
Please follow all the above terms and conditions with the following changes:
- Camping cabins are available from 3pm to 10 am.
- Cabins need to be paid in full at time of booking.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD GAS APPLIANCES BE USED IN THE CABINS DUE TO CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING, THIS INCLUDES FIRE & CHARCOAL BBQ’s.
We collect personal information about you, such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address in order to process your order.
We do not release personal information to other traders or third parties, except to process your order or if your consent is given.
We reserve the right to send you an occasional mail, e-mail or text message for marketing reasons. Once again we do not pass on any information to third parties.
Ready to Book? Check availability for this property and all other properties at the Ullswater Holiday Park.