Below, you will find the essential terms and conditions that we operate here at the Ullswater Holliday Park. Please contact us for any clarification on any of our terms.
- Charges are for 4-5 persons (holiday homes) & up to 6 people (static caravans) for a full week or short break.
- We require a £100 deposit per week/short break at time of booking – this is non refundable
- Bookings are non-transferable therefore we recommend that you take out some travel insurance of your own. Once a deposit has been paid & booking confirmed, a contract exists & you will be liable for the whole of the hire charge, even if you are prevented from taking your holiday.
- When you reserve your holiday by phone, we will need your initial payment by credit/debit card at the time of booking to secure your holiday.
- The final balance is due 28 days before arrival, if you are booking within 28 days of the holiday start date, the full holiday cost must be paid for by credit/debit card at that time.
- Holiday homes & caravans will be available from 3pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure. Accommodation must be left clean & tidy otherwise a charge will be made; damages & breakages will be charged for.
- We have a NON-SMOKING POLICY in all our holiday accommodation.
- The proprietor reserves the right to re-let holiday homes & caravans if not taken by 12 noon the next day – unless previously notified.
- All holiday accommodation is equipped with bed linen however you need to bring; towels, tea towels & bath mats etc.
- We are a family park so sorry no single sex parties or young groups are accepted. The lead booker must be over 25.
- At certain times in low or mid-season the bar/ chip van may not be open.
- If the time of arrival is going to be after 5pm please contact the office to let us know.
- Holiday homes have 2 bedrooms, with a double & twin room and sleep 4-5 people. They include a shower room (with a toilet, shower, wash basin, a kitchen (with microwave, oven, fridge-freezer & basic kitchen equipment), a living room with sofa(s), dining table & chairs, TV with Free view and an electric fire.
- Holiday homes 3 & 4 are provided with central heating in winter months from last week in October- 30th April (7am- 10am & 4pm-11pm) with an electric fire.
- Holiday homes 6, 7 & 8 are provided with all year-round timed central heating.
- Holiday homes 9 & 10 have scenic views of Ullswater, a living room, kitchen & bathroom (with bath & over shower within). Sleep 4- 1 double & 1 twin.
- Static caravans are all modern 2/3 bedrooms some with scenic views of lower reaches of Ullswater. All gas & electric are included in the price. All mains services with colour TV and sleep up to 6 people.
- Houses that accept dogs (4, 6, 7 & 8) are £4 per dog per night.
- Extra cars over 2 are £7 per day
- Boat parking £8 per night
- Cots & highchairs are available to hire free of charge
- Washing machine & tumble dryer available on site
- All visitors are requested to book in at reception on arrival where your car registration is required.
- A maximum speed limit of 5mph must always be observed. Only holders of a full driving license shall drive a vehicle on the park.
- Pitch available 12noon to 12noon. Please arrive before 8pm unless prior arrangement made. The proprietor reserves the right to re-let pitches if not taken by 12noon the following day of booking.
- All bookings require a minimum of £50 as a deposit. If the total is below £50 then full payment is required when making your booking.
- *Deposits are non-refundable. This guarantees admittance, not a particular pitch. *
- We are a family park, so sorry no single sex parties or young groups are accepted. The lead booker must be over 25.
- No refunds will be given due to poor weather conditions.
- At certain times in low or mid-season the bar may not be open.
- Dogs are welcome on site, but they MUST always be kept under control and on a lead and must be exercised at a dog walk provided on site or off site.
- Disposable barbeques are accepted if they are raised off the grass (as they damage the grass). SORRY NO OPEN FIRES.
- No noise after 11:30pm is permitted, persons not abiding by these rules will be asked to leave the site, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
- Please use recycling facilities provided.
- Prices are inclusive of hot water & showers as available.
- Liability is not accepted for accidents to clients and their guests, or of the loss or damage to personal property.
- We do not accept generators onto the site.
- All electric pitches include 10kw of electric per day, additional cards may be purchased at reception.
Please follow all the above terms and conditions with the following changes:
- Camping cabins are available from 12 noon to 10 am.
- Cabins need to be paid in full at time of booking.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD GAS APPLIANCES BE USED IN THE CABINS DUE TO CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING, THIS INCLUDES FIRE & CHARCOAL BBQ’s.
We collect personal information about you, such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address in order to process your order.
We do not release personal information to other traders or third parties, except to process your order or if your consent is given.
We reserve the right to send you an occasional mail, e-mail or text message for marketing reasons. Once again we do not pass on any information to third parties.
Ready to Book? Check availability for this property and all other properties at the Ullswater Holiday Park.