Boat Park Prices
Sorry, but we do not accept public launches, we are a private marina.
use of the marina is strictly for those either with a seasonal mooring or customers staying with us on the campsite.
Moorings are now full for the season.
Prices include the use of the shower and toilet facilities at the Marina.
SEASON 1ST APRIL – 30TH SEPT 2024
£83.50 per foot (Inc. VAT)
£1975.00 (Inc. VAT )
BOAT PARKING FOR SEASON (over 16ft)
£800.00 (Inc. VAT)
BOAT PARKING FOR SEASON (16ft and Under)
£28.75 per foot (Inc. VAT)
BOAT WINTER STORAGE 2024/25 (1st Oct - 31st March)
£362.00 (Inc. VAT)
SEASONAL TRAILER STORAGE (April – Sept)
£123.00 (Inc. VAT)
|PERSONS ON SITE|
£180.00 per week
£31.00 per day
Launching & Retrieving By Ullswater Holiday Park (boat must be off the same day, between the hours of 9am-5pm)
£44.00 per day
Boat Parking daily
£12.25 per day
Fairfield Marine Terms & Conditions
- Vessels must be tied to jetties with suitable ropes and must be fastened off at the Vessel (and not the jetty).
- Moorings are the ownership of Fairfield Marine, but repairs and maintenance are the responsibility of the tenant. No responsibility will be held by the proprietors of Fairfield Marine for your mooring. Therefore, if you wish for it to be checked, we can arrange this to be done for an additional charge.
- Water levels will naturally vary, and floods are always a possibility. You must therefore ensure that all ropes fastening the vessel to a Marina jetty or swinging mooring are adjusted accordingly. We cannot be responsible for checking that this has been done.
- Berths are not Exclusive. You are not entitled to the exclusive use of a particular berth.
Safety and proper use of Marina
- No Vessel, when entering or leaving or manoeuvring in the Marina, shall be navigated at such speed or in such a manner as to endanger or inconvenience other vessels in the Marina.
- Vessels are at all times subject to the speed restrictions and byelaws of Ullswater. “No person shall use any power-driven vessel on the lake at a speed exceeding ten miles per hour.”
- You must ensure that all children in your party are closely supervised and wear life jackets whilst travelling in a Vessel within the Marina.
- Marinas can be hazardous; you must take proper care at all times when at the Marina.
Sale of Vessel
- There is an 8% +VAT commission fee for any boats sold at Fairfield Marine. If you do not wish to pay this fee, you must remove the boat from the premises.
- Your berth or mooring is personal to you and cannot be transferred to your buyer (or any other person) without prior arrangement.
- Parking is subject to availability.
- Parking is only available when you are accessing or using a Vessel at the Marina.
- Campervans or anything similar may not be occupied overnight at the Marina.
- We reserve the right to remove any small craft or water sports equipment which are not registered with us and for which the relevant payment has not been received.
- Swinging Mooring and jetty tie-up owners may store a rib/tender on the tender rack, free of charge (subject to availability).
- Swinging mooring owners may store a tender (under 16ft) on a trailer, free of charge.
- Additional fees apply for jetty tie-up owners with small ribs/tenders parked on a trailer at the marina.
- Ribs must be removed from the water on a daily basis and cannot be left tied to the jetties overnight.
- Kayak/canoe storage is only permitted on the canoe rack and charges do apply (on-site customers only).
Refuse and Facilities
- No refuse, or waste shall be thrown overboard or left on the jetties or car parks.
- The toilet and shower blocks are for you and your guests only. Please report any misuse of the facilities to us.
- Only food and drink refuse are to be placed in the bins, please take all other items home e.g., cushions, paint, sheets etc.
Noise and behaviour
- Dogs must be kept on short leads at all times.
- You must clean up after your dog(s).
- If you do not supervise and control your animal, we are likely to ask you to remove it from the marina straight away.
- No noisy, or objectionable engines, radio or other apparatus or machinery shall be operated within the Marina so as to cause any nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other users of the Marina.
- We may at any time move (or require that you move) all vessels and vehicles in or on the Marina or to any other part of the Marina.
- In the event of a vessel sinking, you must arrange for it to be re-floated as soon as possible and removed from the Marina within 48 hours. We reserve the right to raise a Vessel if deemed necessary and to charge you accordingly.
- You must not carry on any business or commercial activity while at the Marina.
- Boat insurance is a must; a copy of this must be sent to reception.
Specific to Holidaymakers on the campsite
- All of the above plus:
- Access is granted between the hours of 9am-5pm (1st April – 30th September) and 9am – 4pm (1st October – 31st October).
- All prices include VAT @20%
- If staying at Ullswater Holiday Park daily boat parking rates are available with free launching (launching must be done by boat owner from 9am onwards and the boat must be taken off the water the same day by 5pm). Inflatables/windsurfers/canoes if not on a trailer are free of charge.
- Moorings are also available for our customers staying at the Holiday Park, for short term bookings, we do advise booking in advance, please give us a call for availability and to book a space.
- All Jetty/mooring spaces must be pre-booked and paid for in full before arrival.
- No overnight stays are permitted; all daily launching boats available from 9am and must be off the same day by 5pm unless a full mooring/jetty tie-up has been paid for.
- The above prices include 1 x car and boat trailer parking. Any additional cars will be an extra charge of £6.25 per day.
- Prices are subject to alteration without notice.
- This is a private marina, and it is for customers staying with us only.
- Visitors of customers staying on-site are not permitted to use the Marina.
- We reserve the right to update these terms at any time by posting a revised version on our website.