An ideal base for exploring the Lake District
Touring caravans and tent campers are welcome and the Park is not only an ideal base for exploring the Lake District and Cumbria but also a great location for a relaxing break in journeys to or from Scotland.
Our rural setting gives plenty of space (including parking alongside pitches) as well as woodland shelter and screening.
The facilities available to visitors include:
- Hot water (at no extra cost but as available)
- Wash basins with multi-shaver points
- Flush toilets
- Free showers
- Coin-operated laundry~
TV signal: as we are situated in a country setting, TV signal is difficult to obtain.
- Fully serviced touring pitch numbers 1-26 and 41-58 free view supplied.
- Own TV Ariel required for pitches 27 – 40
Availability and Bookings
We have space for over 150 tents and tourers but it is always advisable to book ahead as we are often fully booked during peak holiday seasons.
To check on availability, to book your break or to find out more, please call us on 017684 86666 between 9am and 8pm or use our Contact page. Debit card or cash payment is preferred. Our usual booking period is a minimum of 2 nights throughout the season apart from bank holidays.
We now have some all-weather grass pitches (as pictured), pitch numbers 5, 6 and 7. Grass area 8.5 x 4, with car parking beside the pitch. You will need thin round pegs for these pitches.
2019 Tents & Touring Prices
|Accommodation Type||Low Season||High Season||Bank Holiday|
|Electric pitch Caravan/Tent/Motor-Home (inc. 2 adults, awning, electric, car)||£21.00||£29.00||£32.00|
|Tents/Caravan/Motor-Home (inc. 2 adults, car)||£17.50||£25.50||£29.00|
|Extra Adult (16+)||£4.00||£4.50||£5.50|
|Children (3-15) Under 3’s free||£3.00||£3.00||£3.25|
|Dogs (must be on a lead at all times)||£1.65||£1.65||£1.65|
|Cabins 1-4 (Dogs only accepted in Cabin 2)||£38.00||£40.00||£45.00|
|Cabins 5-7 (Dogs only accepted in Cabins 6 & 7)||£75.00||£80.00||£85.00|
2019 Season Calendar
Please note : All electric 10kw of elec per day. Additional cards may be purchased.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TENTS & TOURERS
1. All visitors are requested to book in at reception on arrival where car registration will be required.
2. A maximum speed limit of 5mph must be observed at all times. Only holders of a full driving licence shall drive a vehicle on the park.
3. Pitch available 12 noon to 12 noon. Please arrive before 9pm unless prior arrangement made. The proprietor reserves the right to re-let pitches if not
taken up by 12 noon the following day of booking.
4. All bookings require £20.00 deposit, except bank holidays which require £50.00 deposit, this must be paid by credit/debit card at the time of booking. a minimum of £50 deposit if your booking total is over this amount. If total is below £50 then full payment is required when making a booking. if booking total is over this amount. If the total is below £50 then full payment is required when making your booking.
Deposits are non-refundable. This guarantees admittance not a particular pitch.
5. We are a family park, so sorry no single sex parties or young groups will be accepted. Any deposits taken will not be refunded. Lead booker must be over 25.
6. No refunds will be given due to poor weather conditions.
7.At certain times in low or mid season the bar may not be open.
8. Dogs are welcome on site but they MUST be kept under control and on a lead at all times and must be exercised at a dog walk provided on site or
9. Disposable barbecues are accepted as long as they are raised off the grass (as they damage the grass). SORRY NO OPEN FIRES.
10. No noise after 11.30pm is permitted, persons not abiding by these rules will be asked to leave the site, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
11. Please use recycling facilities provided.
12. Prices are inclusive of hot water & showers as available
13. Liability is not accepted for accidents to clients and their guests, or for the loss or damage to personal property.
14 All electric pitches include 10kw of electric per day, additional cards may be purchased at reception.
Please follow all the above terms and conditions with the following changes:
1. Camping Cabins are availible from 12 noon to 10am
2. Cabins need to be paid in full at time of booking
3. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD GAS APPLIANCES BE USED IN THE CABINS DUE TO CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING, THIS
INCLUDES FIRE & CHARCOAL BBQ’S.
We collect personal information about you, such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address in order to process you order. We do not
release personal information to other traders or third parties, except to process your order or if you consent is given.
We reserve the right to send you occasional mail, e-mail or text messages for marketing reasons. Once again we do not pass on any information to
Ready to Book? Check pricing and availability for this property and all other properties at the Ullswater Holiday Park.